simple tips to gain my friendship
- have a dog
- show me pictures of your dog
- invite me over to pet your dog
- be a dog
**********PET PORTRAIT GIVEAWAY!**************
I’ve managed to re-arrange my days at work, so instead of working 6/7 days a week I’m now down to 4, hurray! More free time means more time for the important stuff in my life, like art! In celebration I’ve decided to do a pet portrait give away since I’m a little out of practice.
Please note that these are digital paintings.
RULES & INFO:
1. The winner will be chosen at random either with a random number generator or a good ol’ fashioned pull from a hat.
2. You do not have to be following me.
3. Reblog only. Likes will not count.
4. Please do not reblog any more than three times to make it fairer for everyone.
5. You will receive ONLY the digital file of the painting, not a printed copy. You are welcome to get the file printed yourself for your own personal use (eg. not for you to resell as your own.) This is because a) I appreciate people aren’t comfortable handing out their address to someone online and b) I can’t afford anything right now. Nope! Not even a £2 print and it’s £2 p&p. Very sorry!
6. You must have your ask open so that I can contact you to let you know you’ve won.
7. The giveaway will end September 30th and I will draw the following day.
One week to go!
Please remember likes do NOT count, reblogs only.
Ends tomorrow! I’ll be drawing around 10pm (UK time.)
Me and my boyfriend supersuited xoxoxo
Weight Pulling is a sport in which any breed can participate. Pulling is something most dogs enjoy, as it is very natural to them. Sled dogs and Bully breeds are most commonly used, since that is what they were once used for (pulling sleds and carts). But generally any working breed can benefit from weigh pulling. A good indicator, too, as to why a harness might not be the best tool to use to stop your dog from pulling on the leash ;)
Here’s a miniature poodle weight pulling!
Although some people may use weight pulling as a means to train their “pit bull” and help it gain muscle for fighting. That is not what this sport is intended for, nor is it what it is used for. There are rules and regulations, and it is held by many organizations, such as the United Kennel Club (UKC).
Wow, I reached 1k+ followers on this blog and I never really expected that to happen? I was cleaning out old posts in my blog and went to check my follower count and bam, there it was, a beautiful 1k+. So to thank all my followers, I will host a giveaway.
1st place: $75 to spend at pokemoncenter.com
2nd place: $50 to spend at pokemoncenter.com
3rd place: $25 to spend at pokemoncenter.com
- must be following me.
- reblog this post, the more you reblog the higher chance you have of winning.
- likes do not count.
- giveaway blogs do not count.
- keep your ask box open at all times.
- if the winner doesn’t respond to the message in 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- giveaway ends october 14th, 2014.
I’m ALIVEEEEEE I’m just trying to finish commissions before I get back to he blog!!
Only a few left until I can at least relax a little bit! I already have plenty of ideas and in fact this pseudo-giga-pause will give me the perfect context for the next update that I already have planned cx
SO JUST A LITTLE MORE, SOON YOU’LL BE ABLE TO CALL YOURSELVES ADVENTURERS AGAIN! SOOONNNNNNN~~~
remember how earlier i said i didn’t ship any of my own characters